VIENNA IT Solutions Private Limited (VIENNA) is committed to respecting your online privacy and recognize your need for appropriate protection of any information you share with us in an appropriate manner. We have explained the practices followed regarding the use of your data in the following Policy statement. As a condition to using this website, you consent to the terms of this Policy statement. In case of a change to this Policy statement, we'll update you by email or through a prominent notice on the website. This policy statement applies exclusively to services provided through our website. Applications featured on our website are delivered through 3rd party servers infrastructure.
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
• To ensure our site is relevant to your needs.
• To deliver services, such as newsletters, events, training or software, that you request or purchase.
• To help us create and publish content most relevant to you.
• To alert you to product upgrades, special offers, updated information and other new services from VIENNA, if you so request.
• Personal Information: Your personal Information such as user name, password, email address will be used primarily for providing you access to the our services. We will also use your name, and email address to communicate changes, events related to our services. • 3rd party Information: While using our services, you will be entering details of your clients, such as Contacts and Accounts, uploading documents, etc. None of this information is used by VIENNA for any purpose other than fulfilling the functions requested by you.
• Usage Details: Your usage details such as time, frequency, duration, pattern of use, features used and amount of storage used might be recorded by us and used to improve our services and our website.
• The data stored in your user account, including documents, emails, contact details, invoices, etc, will be stored on the servers of our Cloud infrastructure provider. These servers are located in the Germany and other countries. Use of our website and our hosted software signifies your consent to such transfer of your data outside of your country.
• In order to prevent loss of data due to errors or system failures, we also keep backup copies of data including the contents of your user account. Hence your files and data may remain on our servers even after deletion or termination of your user account. We assure you that the contents of your user account will not be disclosed to anyone. We also do not process the contents of your user account for serving targeted advertisements.
We use temporary and permanent cookies to enhance your experience of our website. Temporary cookies will be removed from your computer each time you close your browser. By selecting ‘Remember me’ option on our website, a permanent cookie will be stored in your computer and you will not be required to sign-in by providing complete login information each time you return to our website. If you have turned cookies off, you may not be able to use registered areas of the website. We tie cookie information to your email address when you elect to remain logged in so as to maintain and recall your preferences within the website.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of the personal information and data stored in your account. Access to your name and email address is restricted to the employees of VIENNA. Data stored in your account is only accessed by VIENNA team when performing migration, billing or support services.
All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
We provide users with access to their Personal Information. Users may correct, update or remove any such Personal Information either by accessing their user account or by contacting our Support . Such changes may take up to 48 hours to take effect. We respond to all enquiries within 30 days.
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
We provide the capacity for users to post information in blogs and forums for sharing information in a public space on the website. This information is publicly available to all users of these forums and visitors to VIENNA sites. We require registration to publish information, but given the public nature of both platforms, any Personal Information disclosed within these forums may be used to contact users with unsolicited messages. We encourage users to be cautious in disclosure of Personal Information in public forums as VIENNA is not responsible for the Personal Information users elect to disclose. VIENNA also supports third party widgets on the website that allow users to share articles and other information on different platforms. These widgets do not collect or store any Personal Information from users on the website and simply act as a bridge for your convenience in sharing information.